VISA Declaration Information
1. Generally, a foreign citizen who wishes to enter the Kingdom of Thailand is required to obtain a visa from a Royal Thai Embassy or a Royal Thai Consulate-General. However, nationals of certain countries do not require a visa if they meet visa exemption requirements as follows:
- (1) they are nationals of countries which are exempted from visa requirements when entering Thailand for tourism purposes. Such nationals will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period of not exceeding 30 days. For more information, please see Summary of Countries and Territories entitled for Visa Exemption and Visa on Arrival to Thailand.
- (2) they are nationals of countries which hold bilateral agreements with Thailand on the exemption of visa requirements. For more information, please see Summary of Countries and Territories entitled for Visa Exemption and Visa on Arrival to Thailand.
2. Nationals of certain countries may apply for visa upon arrival in Thailand. Travellers with this type of visa are permitted to enter and stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 15 days. For more information, please see Summary of Countries and Territories entitled for Visa Exemption and Visa on Arrival to Thailand.
3. Travellers travellling from/through countries which have been declared Yellow Fever Infected Areas must acquire an International Health Certificate verifying the receiving of a Yellow Fever vaccination. For more information, please see List of Countries which are Declared Yellow Fever Infected Areas.
Letter of Invitation
ICSEC organizer will issue A Letter of Invitation which is a proof that your paper submission and registration application are accepted by the conference committee board. It will be stated in English and may help with your visa application. However, it does not guarantee you a visa.
How to download Notification Letter and Invitation letter for VISA support.
1. Select Menu "CJASS Member Center"
2. Login with Email and password
3. Select "My Submission" => "My Papers"
4. Select "Action" under Manage Title
5. Click "View/Edit this paper"
6. Under Paper Status/Action you can find "Documents Download", where the notification letter and Invitation letter for VISA support can download.
Please visit The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Thailand website for information and regulations about your visa application.