Paper Registration Steps
1. Select Menu "CJASS Member Center"
2. Login with Email and password
3. Select "My Submission" => "My Papers"
4. Select "Action" under Manage Title
5. Click "View/Edit this paper"
6. Check reviewer's comment by click under [Paper Status / Action] => [Review Status / Result]
7. Prepare Camera ready
8. Prepare IEEE Copyright Form (or Thai Track Copyright Form) , Speaker Biography Form and Report to Reviewer's Comments
9. Upload Report to Reviewer's Comments, Camera ready, Copyright Form and Speaker Biography Form
Registration Fee (Thai Baht)
|Early Bird Registration
(Deadline 30 Sep 2017)
|Author/Co-Author International Track (Papers and presentations are in English. Only accepted papers with presentation will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore)|
|Member of IEEE/ECTI||11,000||13,000|
|Author/Co-Author Thai Track (Paper and presentation is in Thai. Paper is not included in IEEE-Xplore)|
|Member of IEEE/ECTI||5,000||7,000|
1. Every paper must be registered by at least one registrant within early bird registration deadline.
2. Conference kits consists of abstract book, e-proceeding, name badge, lunch coupon, welcome reception and banquet coupon, certification of presentation/attendance. E-proceeding can be downloaded from conference website during the conference date.
Paper Registration Payment Steps
Both author and listener are required to complete the registration payment on CJASS Member Center.
1. Login to CJASS Member Center using User and Password when you submit the paper.
2. Select "My registration" and "New registration"
3. Select "Paper Registration"
4. Fill your Paper ID number
5. Select Author name to register
6. Fill Name and Address (to be shown in the Receipt)
7. Select "Credit Card" or "Bank Transfer" button on lower right of the invoice
Registration policies can vary from event to event.
Most events accept credit card payment. VISA CARD and MASTER CARD are welcomed by ECTI association.2. Bank Transfer (Domestic)
การโอนเงินผ่านทางธนาคาร หรือผ่านจุดบริการ (counter service) เพื่อลงทะเบียนนั้นมีรายละเอียดทางบัญชีของการประชุมฯ คือ
|ชื่อธนาคาร :||ธนาคารกสิกรไทย (มหาชน) จำกัด|
|สาขา :||สถาบันเทคโนโลยีพระจอมเกล้า เจ้าคุณทหารลาดกระบัง|
|ชื่อบัญชี :||Eng_Conference 1|
|หมายเหตุ :||1) ค่าใช้จ่ายในการโอนเงิน (หากมี) ไม่สามารถที่จะหักจากค่าลงทะเบียนได้|
|2) เพื่อการลงทะเบียนที่สมบูรณ์ ผู้ลงทะเบียนจะต้องอัพโหลดหลักฐานการโอนเงินขึ้นสู่ระบบ|
For any registration made from outside the Kingdom of Thailand, bank transferring can be made based on bank's information given below:
|Bank Name :||KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED|
|Bank Address :||Chalong Krung Road, KMITL, Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Account Name :||Eng_Conference 1|
|Account Number :||631-2-09992-4|
|SWIFT Code :||KASITHBK|
|Remark :||1) Transferring fee cannot be deducted from the registration fee|
|2) Bank transfer evident must be uploaded during the process|
If the author had been sponsored by an organization, the payment is quite simple as just entering the payment code. The payment code should be made available (or sent to the author) once the paper is accepted or the final manuscript is uploaded.5. Sponsorship
An organization who have sponsored to the event can usually allow her delegate to participate the event. Sponsored personnel or delegate who has no paper and want to attend the event can make a registration via "non-paper registration" channel. However, a payment code may be required.6. On Site
To ease the publication process, it is compulsory that at least one registration must be made at the early state. Additional registration can be made at authors' convenience. In general, onsite registration is provided for any walk-in registrant. For payment, CASH in local currency is usually preferred.
Each participants needs to pay the registration fee as indicated above.
Member of IEEE or ECTI must declare a valid membership status e.g. a copy of member card or other membership evidences upon registration, where our registration will allow a file upload of relevant membership evidences to the system.
The co-author of the same paper shall make the payment individually if he/she will present the paper together in the conference.
If one author have more than one accepted paper to present, he/she will have to make the payment for each submission.
The receipt can be collected at the registration desk during the event or it can be downloaded on CJASS Member Center after the payment is completed.
Oral presenters will receive a certificate of presentation from the session chair after their presentations or at the end of the session. Poster presenters will receive a certificate of presentation from the conference staff at the end of their poster session.
The certificate of presentation will not be issued, either at or after the conference, to authors whose papers are registered but not presented. Instead, the certificate of attendance will be provided after the conference.
If authors are not able to present their papers due to unavoidable circumstances, they shall provide the official certification document to request for the certificate of presentation. For more details, please contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration payment is non-refundable.
Participants must confirm all conference information before complete any payment.
Refunding is not the policy of ECTI association. If it is a case, all the expense concerns the refunding process must be charged to the registrant.
Student who need travel grant scholarship should send a letter, Request of Travel Grant scholarship, to the email@example.com. The scholarship is worth 5,000 Baht each.